HowAbout Bingo Podcast - Episode 3
In this episode of the HowAbout Bingo Podcast I sat down to chat to Paul Gielbert, Commercial Director for Eyecon - the online slots company most famous for the Fluffy Favourites franchise.
Paul has a long history with bingo, having first started out in the bingo clubs as a caller, before moving on to be bingo hall manager, then onto online bingo in various forms before his move to Eyecon. It was a great chat and I hope you will enjoying listening in - it was the longest podcast so far so perhaps make a cup of tea before you settle in!
In the interview we discuss:
- Paul's time as a bingo caller and bingo club manager at Mecca & Beacon Bingo.
- Producing the UK's first live caller online bingo experience.
- Moving to 'traditional' online bingo as manager for Ladbrokes & Gala Bingo.
- Making bingo games for Facebook at BeJig Games & Gaming Realms.
- His role as Commercial Director at Eyecon.
- The enduring success of the original Fluffy Favourites.
- Fluffy sequels and spin-offs: Slingo, Megaways and bingo variants.
- Fluffy and appealing to under 18s - how ASA ruling affected the business.
- New games coming soon, including a slot game based on a traditional bingo hall.
The podcast is available in video or audio format below: