No Wagering Bingo
A no wagering bingo site is any website that allows you to walk away with your winnings and withdraw your cash balance without huge restrictions. Often these sites provide bingo tickets, bonuses or free spins as part of an introductory offer when you join.
Bingo Bonus No Wagering
Below you will find sites that provide either free tickets or bingo bonuses without large play-through requirements.
Get a £10 bonus + 100 free spins (no wagering) when you play £10. Use code BINGO100.
Get 30 wager free spins when you deposit and spend £10 at Bally Casino UK.
Get a £5 free bingo bonus with no deposit required and no wagering needed.
Add £10 and receive 64 free bingo tickets + 10 free spins.
Enjoy 64 free bingo tickets + 10 bonus spins when you add £10.
Get £50 of bingo tickets (no wagering) when you deposit and spend £10.
Free Spins Bonus No Wagering
The following sites provide free spins as part of the welcome offer, with no wagering requirements once the bonus has been unlocked. Remember to read the terms and conditions as other parts of each bonus may have wagering restrictions or a £10 minimum deposit/spend is often needed to activate the bonus.
Grab 50 free spins when you deposit/play £10.
Signup at MrQ and get a 10 free spins bonus with no deposit required.
Get a huge £50 bingo bonus + 40 free spins when you spend £10.
Get 30 free spins or £50 worth of bingo tickets when you deposit/spend £10.
Grab a £40 bingo bonus + 40 free spins when you deposit and play £10.
Get 30 free spins (no wagering) or £50 bingo tickets when you deposit/play £10.
Deposit and spend just £5 to receive a £30 bingo bonus + 50 free spins.
Get £50 of bingo tickets or 30 free spins when you deposit/spend £10.
Grab a £20 bonus + 30 free spins when you deposit/play £10.
Introduction To Wagering
After talking to hundreds of online bingo players throughout the country, one of the most common pet peeves or annoyances are when it comes to bonuses with really high wagering requirements.
Traditionally, bingo sites dished out huge bonuses, which on the face of it look incredibly rewarding but when players actually signed up and played them, the exorbitant wagering attached to the bonus made them almost impossible to beat, making it hard to keep your winnings and withdraw cash. This obviously frustrated many customers and has since led to a mini-revolution in the online bingo industry.
Nowadays, it is much more common to find smaller bonuses and free spins offers that come either with no wagering requirements, or very low wagering restrictions. And although the players are less likely to scoop some huge jackpot, this means that the bonuses are actually slightly more beatable due to having fewer play-through requirements (obviously). On the whole, we would say the industry shift has simplified bonuses and in our opinion, has made it fairer towards players.
Read The Terms
The one thing we do really stress though is to make sure you read the terms and conditions. Although brands here are listed as no wagering, they often feature a minimum £10 deposit and spend to unlock the bonus. Let’s face it, gambling sites do not like just giving you ‘free money’ so you won’t get that. But what you will get, is a website where once you have made the minimum deposit and spend, you will get a bonus or free spins, that once you have met the low or no wagering requirements, you will be able to keep what you win and make a withdrawal.
Another point to note is that we do list combo bonuses here, so you may find a website that offers a bingo bonus with a wagering requirement but a portion of that bonus is free spins, where the free spins have no wagering conditions attached. Again, please do your due diligence and read the terms of each offer before making any form of purchasing decision.
Our goal of this page wasn’t to provide a list of sites that provide absolutely no wagering necessary (in fact, we cannot think of more than a couple) but to get you access to a selection of bingo sites that make it easier to withdraw from and do not provide bonuses which are very difficult to complete (making the sites mentioned, less restrictive than the industry average).
Wagering Requirements Explained
So, what exactly is a wagering requirement? In short, wagering requirements are part of the terms and conditions of a bingo sites bonus. In times past (and still on a lot of websites to be fair) a bonus would feature a multiple wagering requirement (often 4x, which is the most common). A 4x wagering requirement means you need to spend 4 times the amount of the bonus you received before you can withdraw any winnings.
A quick example would be a £50 bonus with a 4x wagering requirement would mean you would have to spend £200 before you can withdraw.
Not only that, it gets worse, some sites require you to wager the total of the bonus received and your deposit. Lets take a quick example:
- You claim a 300% bingo bonus of £30.
- The bonus comes with 4x wagering requirement of the deposit + bingo bonus.
- You make a £10 deposit, receive your £30 bingo bonus 4x (£10 deposit + £30 bingo bonus)
- You need to wager 4x (£40 – the combo of the bonus + the deposit)
- You need to wager a whopping £160 before a withdrawal of your winnings is permitted
As you can see, this is quite prohibitive and although it looks great to receive a £30 bonus from a £10 deposit, for example, it does mean you have to play an awful lot of bingo tickets before a withdrawal of bonus wins is allowed. We can see exactly why this frustrates many gamblers.
As part of our guide, we want to give players the full breakdown of things to be aware of when it comes to bonuses.
- Free Spins: Free spins are often an integral part of an offer, and can be frequently provided without a wagering requirement. With that said, we have seen a trend of various bingo and slot sites providing a maximum win restriction on these spins. There is often a cap put on this win and will stop you from walking away with a large sum. Likewise, free spins often come with different coin size (or value) on each, typically ranging from 1p – 20p each. This obviously changes the actual value of a bonus considerably depending on what is offered. Something to keep in mind!
- Free Bingo Tickets: Another trend is providing a number of free bingo tickets once you make a qualifying deposit and spend. For example, the current Heart Bingo offer provides 500 free bingo tickets when deposit/spend £10. This is great but offers of free tickets are often only allowable in certain rooms and will have a specific value attached. Make sure you read the terms first on all offers.
- Wagering Contribution: This is getting less common but some sites still provide you with a set bonus amount where depending on the type of game you play, it only contributes a certain amount to the wagering. So for example, a bonus could have 100% contribution on bingo but a 50% contribution on slots. This means for every £1 you wager on bingo, £1 will be completed on the bonus but only 50p would be completed if you played slots (confusing I know!).
- Game Restrictions: Likewise, any bingo, slots or free spins bonus may have game restrictions. Meaning you can only use them in a certain bingo room, or a specific slot game. Please be aware of this before you make a deposit.
Are No Wagering Bingo Sites Better?
In our personal opinion, no wagering bingo sites are actually better. It’s not just that the offers are easier to complete, some of the bigger household names, which feature better software and promotions have shifted towards no or low wagering bonuses. This seems to be due to a clear player preference towards such offers and the bingo or casino site has shifted to meet player preferences and demand.
With that being said, this should be taken on a case-by-case basis. There are some sites with wagering requirements that are actually fantastic so you can’t completely rule a website out based on the bonus wagering but at the same time, generally speaking, we prefer these sites.