Gamesys Group is one of the world's leading gaming operators, with millions of players and over 1300 employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you'll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You'll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There's one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is 'stay wonderfully weird' – and that applies to all of us.
Chat is a fun, engaging and rewarding community for our Players. We seek to enhance a Player's overall experience through offering unique, tailored promotions, community games and live video shows, whilst continually providing support to our Players with general queries or responsible gambling concerns.
As a Chat Host, you will be the first point of contact for our Player, you will host on multi - brands, including Heart Bingo, Virgin Games, Jackpotjoy and Network Chat. Our community rooms provide Players with that all-important break from gaming, whilst being truly entertained and engaged. Your exciting and engaging conversation will both captivate and amuse, injecting life into our Chat rooms, encouraging our Player's to come back for more.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring all chat guidelines are adhered to and you will need a keen eye to identify any potential gambling concerns, you will be fully equipped with our outstanding continuous training.
The best Chat Hosts possess excellent customer service skills, are enthusiastic and find it easy to talk to people! (We encourage all personalities)
Entry Level Salary:
Competitive salary with the possibility of increase once through probationary period.
We operate 365 days a year, 7 days a week; therefore, this role requires flexibility and shift work. The shifts are a mixture of 7.5 and 8 hours in length between 6:30am and 2:30am. We also have a dedicated nights team. We have a number opportunities that are Fixed Term Contract for 6/9 month with a potential to go permanent. For now we are working from home, but in the future this role will require someone to work from out office in Stoke-on-Trent.
What you will need to do:
- We value our customer and strive to deliver an amazing Player experience. The Player is at the heart of everything we do, therefore great customer service skills are paramount for this role
- Consistently demonstrate our company's DNA values. These define the culture we have developed and, 'Have Fun, Making Fun' is at the heart of everything we do
- Work effectively as part of our Chat Host team, taking responsibility and ownership of our Players entertainment
- Innovate, create, and entertain; creating your own unique in chat promotions that will drive our engagement and contribute towards reaching our departmental KPI's.
- Thrill our Players with the entertainment and service we offer, keeping us ahead of the competition by offering fantastic personalised treatment
- Good interpersonal skills, treat each Player as an individual, building rapport and maintaining great relationships with our Player, whilst always keeping a professional boundary
- Look for ways to exceed our Player's expectations, and always be willing to go that extra mile
- Possess an ability to engage with a wide range of people, offering a memorable and enjoyable experience on our site
- Utilise our in-house supportive tools to aid in your day to day role and responsibilities
- The willingness to learn about our products to be able to naturally promote to our Players within the chat room, being ready to always learn something new
- Adherence to compliance processes, to ensure we are protecting ourselves, our Player, and our business
- Meet/exceed our departmental KPIs, including increasing engagement, growing the community, and ensuring our chat sentiment is consistently positive and upbeat
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with Players, colleagues, and management teams to deliver both your personal and business objectives
- Self-sufficient, take ownership of your own personal development and performance with the support of regular communications with your manager
- Being resilient when faced with challenging objections and being able to overcome them positively
- Able to adapt to change; change within the business or department can occur but we are Always Ready for the challenge, staying upbeat as we Shoot for the Moon
- Be yourself, we are a wonderfully diverse group of people, we encourage and welcome quirky, unique personalities, we are all different and encourage all our employees to stay true to themselves
- Creative content creator to generate ideas to create content for our live or pre-recorded shows
- A passion for presenting both live and pre-recorded shows
- Knowledge of Poker, Casino, Bingo or Slots
- Awareness of online gaming
- Experience of internet communities and/or forums
- Good understanding of Social Media platforms and communication styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good typing, spelling, and grammatical skills
- Computer literate
- Internet savvy, able to research and source content
- Not essential but desirable – A passion for presenting and hosting live show
Why join Community Chat?
We are fun, we have an incredibly unique way of doing things that can take some getting used to! We don't just create the most amazing games, we're an entertainment company. We make it our business to recruit the most enthusiastic, innovative, and talented people where employees enjoy their work and our Players
Ours is no ordinary working environment – we thrive on a culture of success where our people are talented and empowered in their roles. We pride ourselves on staff loyalty and strong teams who work together to achieve success.
We want to fill our company with passionate people who will promote and maintain the best entertainment experiences that make us one of the most popular online gaming providers.
What we can offer:
- Performance bonus bi-annually
- Career pathways and development opportunities
- Private healthcare scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Contributory Pension Plans
- G-Mine Contribution Share Plan
Please note, during the current climate we have adapted our ways of working, therefore please be prepared to communicate via Microsoft Teams during operational hours, inclusive of webcams and video calls and please allow for flexibility to be working from home or in an office environment.
To apply for this position you can do so via Indeed.com.